While my packages are flexible, a little about my general process:
- Consultation: We'll start with a free consultation- usually about 60 minutes where I'll take measurements, learn about what is and isn't working for you, and spend some time brainstorming.
- Design Phase: I'll design boards for your rooms with layouts and shopping lists. You'll order the items on your own time in accordance with your budget. Design boards are $200 per room and come with a maximum of three revisions. Open concept rooms are $350 for both spaces.
- Accessory Package: For some smaller items, like lamps and pillows, it often makes more sense for me to shop for items for you. The prices at stores like HomeGoods are great and you'll get a better quality than what I could find online Plus, it leaves a little bit of mystery and excitement on your install day--- HGTV reveal day style :) For shopping, I charge $50.00 an hour + the cost of goods. I don't upcharge you on the items-- the price I pay is what you pay, and you don't have to keep anything you don't LOVE.
- Install Day: Once everything is ordered and I've shopped for you (if needed), we schedule an install day where I can come and do my thing! Styling your items, hanging art , etc. This phase is $70 an hour and total time varied by the size of the install. I love using the things you already have and layering in some new items to give that "collected over time" feel. Some designers won't work with pre-existing things, my style is to use the items you have and love.
- Falling in Love Phase: This is when the room is done and you get so excited about your new space and you wonder why you didn't hire me sooner ;)